- Contact Us
Be Part of Something Special
Etherios (www.etherios.com) is a rapidly growing cloud computing consultancy and software development company specializing in salesforce.com and the Force.com platform. We design, develop and deploy highly complex cloud-based implementations, customizations and integrations.
We seek highly motivated, intellectually curious individuals who are eager to build outstanding careers with like-minded cloud computing professionals.
This position, will be responsible for electronic systems architectures, product design requirements, test and regulatory strategies, and design for manufacturability that support customer product needs while meeting schedule, performance, and budget targets throughout the project life cycle.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Interact with sales, product management, marketing, engineering , and customers to identify and define product requirements into specifications for successful products and services.
- Develop requirements from product functionality, performance metrics, and customer needs. Drive architectural decisions and interface definitions for the recommended solutions; verify these with customer.
- Perform quotations and estimates that accurately and efficiently scope the level of effort needed to provide customers contract design services for Phases 0 through 4; identify the proper development lifecycle to employ, Agile or Waterfall.
- Craft test/verification and regulatory strategies for technical projects, gathering input from technical teams as to the most efficient way to maximize coverage, quality and compliance.
- Contribute to the sales pipeline by translating derived requirements, missed requirements, enhancements and elaborations into new work scope by collaborating with Project Management and Customers on technical opportunities.
- Proactively seek out the proper technical resources, internal or external to the organization, to meet project needs; negotiate with their supervisors for consultation time or allocation on the project. Oversee their technical work to maintain project budget, scope, and quality.
- Use various simulation tools (DFSS methodology) to explore the design space and critical variables associated with product features. Translate these findings into architectural options, product requirements, and application notes for presentation to customers and internal teams.
- Own system integration planning and execution activities on projects of varying complexity and integration levels.
- Act as a trusted expert in the Systems Engineering discipline for the broader internal engineering community.
- Perform technology scouting; identify new technologies and trends and bring them in house or partner with experts to demonstrate feasibility for customer products
- Drive process improvements, share industry best practices, and develop the Systems Engineering discipline in the organization.
- Lead, mentor, and coach other engineers in the organization.
- Bachelor of Science (BS electrical preferred, Industrial & Systems Engineering, Engineering, Physics, or Math)Experience with object oriented software development patterns/principles
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering discipline (E.G., Voice of Customer, requirements definition, system architecture, functional simulation, design and integration, verification and validation, production support, deployment, and retirement, product life cycle management)
- Experience in the complete product development process, including design and project definition, development, testing, and on-time execution
- Ability to influence resources to wok on multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Capability to lead coworkers and proactively drive project milestones to completion, leverage project management tools
- Proven track record of commitments
- Open and candid communication skills; demonstrate inclusive behavior, ability to build trust and inspire others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Six Sigma Design methodology
- Familiarity with INCOSE and the Systems Engineering Professional (SEP) certification levels and process
- Experience working with wireless communication (RF) protocols (E.B., ZigBee, Z-Wave, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GSM/GPRS, CDMA, GPS)
- Willingness to travel up to 10%
Etherios is a subsidiary of Digi International. Please click Apply Online to submit your online application.
Etherios has helped me find my passion. In my time here I’ve found myself, my purpose, and most importantly found a way to offer it to others. I feel inspired everyday by the work and by the people I hope will be a part of my life for many years to come.- Shilpa Ramaswamy, Senior Consultant
Etherios has been like a rocketship! The company and industry are growing at a fast pace providing me with a wealth of opportunities. I couldn't have found a better place to grow my career.- Trey Ward, Consultant
It’s motivating to work with such widely skilled and passionate people doing some of the most innovative work in the technology industry. Etherios is building something big and I’m proud to be part of it.- Scott Hollrah, Principal Consultant